11 DAYS/GRAND TOUR FROM CASABLANCA
call us on:
Morocoo tours !
11 DAYS/GRAND TOUR FROM CASABLANCA
A Large tour that will give you the opportunity to discover the major part of Morocco, and the several traditions accordingly to the regions. This tour will lead you through the most important places and top visited in Morocco,
Tanger, Chefchaouen through the Rif Mountains to Fes (first imperial city), then descending to the desert of Merzouga for unforgotten night under a luxury tent, to experience a camel ride.
You will be impressed of the landscape and the Oasis along the road, and uncover the hidden Morocco
tour program :
- – Reception at the airport and meeting with our representative or Guide
- – Transfer to hotel in Casablanca, check-in
- – Free time (depending on the time of arrival of the aircraft)
- – Diner and overnight at Hotel
- – Breakfast at the Hotel Check-Out
- – Guided tour of Casablanca: its city center with the famous Mohammed V square, the Hobbus quarter, and the famous Hassan II Mosque
- – Departure to the capital of Morocco and Imperial City: Rabat, guided visit of the main attractions, the Royal Mausoleum, the mosque Unfinished (Tour Hassan), a walk in the famous city-fortress Oudaya
- – Free time for lunch and continuation to north to reach Tangier by the late afternoon- Accommodation in Hotel, —
- – Check-in, dinner and overnight.
- – Breakfast at the Hotel
- – Guided visit of Tangeri city, walk in the ancient medina, the old port, the old Medina still protected by bronze cannons, the famous Cap Spartel, The northernmost point of Africa.
- – Free time for Lunch, then departure to the town of Arab-Andalusian Tetouan, historically the city is supposed to have been founded during the 13th century, based on the archaeological excavations in the ancient city of Tamuda, guided visit, and head to Chefchaouen.
- – Check in the hotel, dinner and overnight
– After breakfast, check-out and start the visit of Chefchaouen, a beautiful mountain village whose white and blue characterize as best you can see of the cultural union between Arab culture and Spanish.
– Short walk to the center of the town of Chefchaouen to wach this spectacularly houses and its beautiful doors.
– Leave Chafchaouen toward the ruins of the Roman city (VOLUBILIS), flourishing since the third century.
– free time for lunch and start the guided visit of the archaeological site, performing the classic road to visit lasting just over 1 hour, then continue to MEKNES, This former Imperial City founded in the 9th century including the old ramparts and the Agdal basin which was used the favourite concubines.
-From the bus, you will see the beautiful Gate, Bab Lakhmis: a large decorated gate from the 17th century. And Bab Mansour gate, named after the architect, El-Mansour, the gate itself is now used as an arts and crafts gallery.
– Continuation to FES for accomodation.
– Check in the Hotel, dinner and overnight
-After breakfast, the day will be devoted to discover Fes, the oldest of the Imperial Cities, which is well known for its spiritual and educational contributions to the Moroccan culture. .
-Starting from the NORTHERN BORJ: Majestic fortress dating back to 16th century,
– The traditional ceramic and pottery industry, you will also explore the famous souks where craftsmen still labo in the age-old oriental tradition.
– Visit Bou Inania Madrasa; quranic school and the University of Al-Karaouine: mosque-religious school / college was founded by Fatima al-Fihri in 859.
– Fes is also famous for its leather products and most of it comes from the leather bazaar (souq).which is home to three ancient leather tanneries, the largest and oldest being the Chouara Tannery, almost a thousand years old.
-Free time for Lunch and continue your visit of the Souq till 4pm, then back to your hotel for rest b
-Dinner & overnight at hotel.
- – After breakfast, checkout from the hotel
- – Day dedicated to the crossing of the Middle Atlas Mountains, diagonally, from the Imperial city of FES to the oasis of Erfoud, called “door of the desert.”
- – First, we will stop in the beautiful and unusual mountain town of IFRANE, site of a major international university and a summer resort but mainly winter (has ski lifts).
- – We then proceed to the nearby forest of the Cedars of AZROU, a wonder of nature and one of the green lungs of Morocco’s UNESCO. In this forest live many colonies of monkeys (macaques) who have become accustomed to fraternize (cautiously) with tourists, especially if they come well equipped with fruits and nuts. Stop and familiarization with the monkeys in the forest.
- – Lunch is provided within a hotel in the town of Midelt, in the heart of the Atlas.
- – In the late afternoon we reach the oasis of Erfoud, the “gateway to the Sahara”
- – Accommodation in a “castle” or Kasbah, dinner and overnight
- – Morning free to relax or to take advantage of the facilities of the hotel, after the long journey.
- – Lunch at a local restaurant with typical menu Saharan where it will be also offered a glimpse of the “bread of Rissani”.
- – After lunch, beginning of the great adventure in 4×4 Saharan Africa. The tour participants will be divided into teams of four people per car and, in the column, leaving the asphalt, will venture into the old track Paris / Dakar. This will be followed by a mining village that extract the famous fossil marble from a nearby quarry, you will then visit the same open quarry. A stop for a cup of tea at a nomadic Berber family, which will host us under their tent. Continue through the famous “sea of sand” to reach the large golden sand dunes of Merzouga, a little before sunset. Down from the jeep, you will change of vehicle to the dromedaries, you will climb a high dune, to reach the top, bare feet sunk in the sand, to catch the magical sunset Sahara. Who does not want to ride the dromedaries will follow the caravan on foot, and go into the dunes to watch the sunset, then returning with the caravan itself, or stop at the base camp and watch the sunset from the terrace.
- – There will also be tents, spacious, fitted carpets, beds and linens.
- -Dinner will be at the campfire, under the stars, with songs and dances Berber until late at night.
- – Overnight in tents, groups WC / showers available with hot and cold water.
- – After breakfast in camp, always on board 4X4 you will reach the hotel in the parking lot where the bus is waiting.
- – Departure for the Toudgha Gorge, spectacular rock formations, large canyon, crossed by a stream of fresh water.
- – Lunch in a restaurant at the foot of the gorge, and continue towards the City of Ouarzazate,
- – Hotel accommodation, dinner and overnight.
- – Guided tours in city of Ouarzazate including the Kasbah of Taourirt, one of the most well-preserved of Morocco
- – Visit to the Museum of Cinema or the ATLAS studio (depending on film processing), where they were films such as THE MUMMY, THE GLADIATOR, THE DESERT, THE MAN WHO KNEW TOO MUCH, and many others.
- – Visit of the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou: is a fortified city, or palace (ksar), along the former caravan route between the Sahara and Marrakech. This giant fortification, which is made up of six forts (Kasbahs) and nearly fifty palaces which are individual forts, is a great example of earthen clay architecture, which is also used in Moroccan architecture.
- Aït Benhaddou has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987 and several films have been shot there, including: Gladiator (2000) , Prince of Persia (2010), Son of God (2014), Kingdom of Heaven (2005)
- – Lunch at restaurant
- – Continuation to the High Atlas Mountains, and along the crossing you will enjoy a wonderful view, and will be provided for some photo stops.
- – In particular a stop at Argan Oil Cooperative., the miraculous oil that is produced from olives that grow only in Morocco, whose properties and virtues’ rejuvenating the skin and in preparation for the hair regrowth are famous worldwide.
- – Arrival in Marrakech and check into hotel.
- – Diner and overnight.
- – After Breakfast, the entire day will be devoted to Marrakesh’s sighseeing, the second oldest Imperial City and definitely the “Pearl of the South”. Founded by the Almoravides at the end of the 11th century, MARRAKESH sits in a lush oasis nestled at the foot of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains. You will visit the famous Saadian Tombs, The Herboristerie, Menara Gardens, Koutoubia mosque, Bahia Palace.
- – Lunch at Hotel
- – Afternoon free (the bus will make a shuttle 15h00 / 18h00) Hotel / Jemma el Fna / Hotel) for shopping or individual walks
- – At 20h00 departure for the historic restaurant where you will dine and, simultaneously, there will be a show not to be missed with Moroccan folk numbers belly dancing.
- – After dinner possibility of continuing the walk in Jemma El Fna
- – Breakfast and check out from the hotel
- – Transfer to the international airport of Casablanca or Marrakech, and assistance for boarding.
The price included:
– Airport reception/assistance on boarding
– Private vehicle with A/C.
– Half board (breakfast & diner)
– 1 special dinner event in Marrakech
– Entrances fees for monuments visit
– Half day excursion by 4×4 water included
– Diner with show in the desert(folkloric group)
– Guide in any city tour
– Good 4* Hotels and well located
– Driver, speak English/French
- Drinks of any kind
- Tips to driver, guide etc.
- Extra in the hotels, and personal expanses
- International flights
- International health insurance (mandatory)
- What is not mentioned in the included