Marrakech, ancienne cité impériale de l’ouest du Maroc, et un centre économique majeur abritant des mosquées, des palais et des jardins. La médina est une cité médiévale fortifiée et densément peuplée datant de l’Empire berbère, avec des allées entremêlées tel un labyrinthe, où les souks (marchés) animés vendent des étoffes, des poteries et des bijoux traditionnels. Symbole de la ville, le minaret de la mosquée maure de Koutoubia du XIIe siècle est visible à des kilomètres.
airport Mohamed V -Marrakech
3 Hours Before Flight Time
– Arrival to the airport of Marrakech, the Guide will be waiting for you with a panel of your name.
– Exchange, and transfer to the Hotel.
– Diner and overnigh
– After breakfast, from Marrakech it is a leisurely drive to the Atlantic Coast and the former Portuguese stronghold of Essaouira, this town remains one of Morocco’s best-kept secrets. Complete with a bustling historical centre and surrounded by ancient city walls, Essaouira is a delightful destination for a day trip. Explore the atmospheric alleyways of the ancient medina, and the old ochre ramparts which now provide protection from the wind-assisted waves of the Atlantic Ocean.
– Full guided visit of the Medina,
– Lunch in a restaurant with fresh fish.
– Free time in the main square,
– Return to Marrakech
– Diner and overnight in the hotel
– After breakfast, leave around 9 am to Start the visit of Marrakech sightseeing, the second oldest Imperial City and definitely the “Pearl of the South”. Founded by the Almoravides at the end of the 11th century, MARRAKESH sits in a lush oasis nestled at the foot of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains. You will visit the famous Saadian Tombs, The Herboristerie, Menara Gardens, Koutoubia mosque, Bahia Palace.
– Lunch in the restaurant, and continue the visit of the souks and the famous Jemaa El Fna square.
– Free time for shopping and discovering the square
– Back to the hotel for shower and changing.
– Around 8 pm, leave to the restaurant for diner, an Arab palace with a native folklore show and belly dance.
– Transfer back to the hotel, diner and overnight
After breakfast departure to the Takerkoust artificial lake located 40 km from Marrakech through the old track, this large dam offers guest’s relaxation and relaxation at the edges, (optional)if you want you can rent the quad bike and start your excursion for 1 hour to enjoy the beautiful valley.
– Leave the dam to get to the Kik plateau dominated by the channel top Atlas (over 4000 meters) through cereal crops, several Berber villages and gorges of Moulay Brahim to reach the valley of Asni where you will be charmed by a panoramic view of the massive Mount Toubkal snowy winter and spring,
– Stop for camels ride(optional), then continue to Tahanaout to get to the road that will lead us to the IMLIL valley where you’ll be amazed by the beauty of nature, which offers visitors a mix of colors of red earth and green trees.
– Lunch in a kasbah(traditional berber house, time to relax then continue walking for one hour more or less through the villages, you will enjoy different landscapes and get spectacular views as far as the eye can see,
– Reach the car in a next side, and drive to the way back to Marrakech, you will be in your hotel around 7pm
– Diner and overnight
– After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport.
– Assistance for the check in, end of our services.